Due to the overwhelming response to this Quiz, as of 2-16-07, we've given away all of the shirts! Thanks for playing!
Top Ten Trivia Quiz
Test your memory and add to your T-shirt collection with a Vintage Iron World Championship shirt at the same time!
Questions 1-4 are for a large shirt, 5-8 are for an extra large shirt and 9-10 are for a "real man's" shirt (aka XXL)
* Hint: The questions are also based around the shirt sizes. Hmmmm...
- While he won five world championships when he was racing, he has won more championships since he retired. Hint: He hails from the land of waffles.
- This multi-time world champion will forever be remembered as the first ambassador of motocross in the US. Hint: He is also credited with the reintroduction of four stroke engines in motocross in the late 70's.
- Our first exposure to this young star was his wheelie scene in "On Any Sunday". Hint: He has won 8 National titles, the most recent of which was only two years ago.
- This one hit wonder won the one everyone wanted to win. Hint: He is now an exec at No Fear with an office that is a stone's throw from the famous track he won on in 1980.
- He won four 250 National titles on three different brands. Hint: He is the only US rider to own his motorcycle company.
- This rider won the USGP an incredible 5 times. Hint: He can also tell if you really do floss.
- This factory Yamaha rider stood head and shoulders above his competition. Hint: His nickname had a certain ring to it.
- This factory Maico rider is the only person to ever win a Supercross title on the German brand. Hint: His nickname is a popular breakfast plate.
- He is still regarded as one of the most naturally talented riders of all time and credited with breaking Bob Hannah's leg in a water skiing accident. Hint: He is the youngest rider to ever win a 250 Supercross main.
- He made beer bellies and motorcycle racing socially acceptable on the pages of his revolutionary publication. Hint: Changing into his hero outfit in a phone booth was an option for this character.
Send your answers to