The Motocross History of Doug Grant
- 1995: Winner of the plus 40, Premier 500 and Past Masters Invitational races at the Vintage Iron National Motocross at Hollister, CA. (Featured on ESPN).
- 1994: Featured on ESPN at the Vintage Iron National Motocross at Hollister (runner up behind Brad Lackey, ahead of Gary "Professor" Bailey)
- 1993: Winner of Dick Mann's, Past Masters Invitational, Vintage Iron National Motocross.
- 1983: Rode a 480 Honda in district 37 Veteran class off road races, (placed 1st or 2nd in every race entered) - sponsor: Honda of Santa Barbara
- 1978: Suzuki Factory works mechanic for Mark Barnett (3 time National Champion).
- 1975: National service technician for Bultaco International (retired from professional racing).
- 1973: Factory works rider for Bultaco International (Motocross National #6).
- 1971: National 250 Motocross Champion almost (2nd place overall in the 12 event 1971 Trans-AMA series).
- 1970-72: Factory works rider for Norton Villiers on an AJS (MX National #46)
- 1970: Featured on ABC's Wide World of Sports at the Inter-AM series.
- 1970: Class Winner of the Barstow to 'Vegas hare and hound on a 370 AJS. Sponsor: Butch Johnson (my former Bultaco mechanic – deceased)
- 1968: Featured on KEYT TV Sports (winner of 2 Motorcycle Races the Summer Sports Festival).
- 1966: Purchased first motorcycle. - a Honda Sport 50 from Honda of Santa Barbara.
- 1965: Purchased first two wheeler. - an Allstate Moped (I still own it).